Wolfville Area InterChurch Council’s Week of Prayer for Christian Unity Events –
● 20-minute worship, “Pursuing Justice,” at Manning Memorial Chapel; January 21, 22, 24, and 25 (Mon-Tues, Thurs-Fri) at 11:30 am followed by brown bag lunches and discussions. Worship led by Chaplain Rev. Tim McFarland and his student chapel assistants. Please note parking is available on Acadia St along the loop near the chapel but not along the BAC/Library or the Wong International Centre. People are welcome to come just for worship or just for discussion.
- Mon, Jan 21; “Living Simply and Contentedly” led by Ajay Immanuel; Reader: L’Arche members
- Tues, Jan 22; “Standing Up for Truth” led by Jeffery Radford-Grant; Reader: Nancy Harbers, St Francis Roman Catholic
- Thurs, Jan 24; “Empowering Women in Our Communities” led by Meg Finlay; Reader: Rev. Sandra Fyfe, St John’s Anglican, Wolfville
- Fri, Jan 25; “Bringing Good News to the Poor” led by Noah Archibald; Reader: Jennifer Longley, Wolfville Baptist
● 45-minute worship, “Christian Unity,” at Manning Memorial Chapel, Wednesday, January 23, 11:30 am led by Acadia Divinity College. Preacher: Rev. Dr. Spencer Boersma, Assistant Professor of Theology. Chowder/chili lunch afterwards (free or suggested donation of $4.00).
● Ecumenical worship at Port Williams Baptist Church, Sunday, January 27, 4:00 pm. Preacher: Rev. Don Sellsted, new minister at Orchard Valley United. Followed by a potluck supper. All welcome.
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/WolfvilleAreaInterchurchCouncil/