Annual General Meeting
was held on Wednesday, May 11, 2016, 7pm
at Port Williams United Baptist Church.
See below for reports.
Guest Speaker: Jeff Cantwell, Mayor of Wolfville
“WAICC: Awakening the Community Within Us”
WAICC’s initiatives in our local communities include:
- the Wolfville Area Food Bank;
- the Refugee Support Network – Wolfville Area sponsorship of two Syrian refugee families;
- financial support for school food programs and student school supplies;
- financial support for families and individuals in need of emergency/special relief; and
- ecumenical services and workshops.